Monday 30 September 2013

I just couldn't resist - Yemeni laundry detergent

Sure, there were other laundry detergents in the super market. There were names I recognised and products I had used before, but when I saw Zahra, of Yemen, I couldn't resist.

It is bright, bold and features, "Washing powder with blue speckles". I had to take it home with me.

And so, I washed my first load of laundry in Ethiopia with laundry detergent from Yemen.

The result? It was good. I am pleased with my selection. 

3 comments:

  1. That was great washing deteregent in Ethiopia. Its name is still greate. We miss ZEHARA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I want to know the price of 200g Zahara omo of current price.can you tell me. I'm a costemer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,please help me wher I get zahara omo of 200 and 250 gram of it. I want 200 amount. My contact address is 962180775 Ethiopia Addis Ababa

    ReplyDelete